Information – using art and pictures
We use art pictures and simple text.
We work to improve understanding and access for all.
We target our communication and use only the most relevant messages.
Material looks attractive and is more effective.
Prompts and Discussion Tools – for consultations and beyond
We make support material for consultations to help both provider and client, for example:
- a lively reference card of key messages / images, contact numbers and talking points
- a beautiful reference wheel that women are pleased to take, refer to and talk about
- a story-board appointment pack, to prepare and empower users for attending and re-attending
We design each item for the individual and for discussion with family or wider peer group, so that the messages can be elaborated and embedded.
Community Engagement – helping access for all
We support communication between individual and provider.
We research and understand individual and community perspectives.
We help strengthen provider image and build bridges between provider and community.
Research, Evaluation and Audit – finding what works
- Benefits and outcomes:
- improved attendance at appointments.
- easier communication in the consultation and follow up.
- the immediate and long term health benefits that go with better engagemen.
- We evaluate all work and can build in audit tools.
- We provide research on community needs and identify recommendations.
- All evidence is related to policy, targets and clear outcomes.
- Reaching individuals and communities in ways that empower healthy choices, is a health outcome that everyone works towards and that can be evaluated.
- Lines of communication, feedback and any resulting action or behaviour change can be assessed in meaningful ways and shown to address real needs and meet targets.
- We work to deliver:
- Evidence-Based Interventions in terms of communication and outreach that leads to behaviour change.
- Adjusted communication and tools that have a real effect. They can be seen as complex interventions and can be managed to good effect for both client and provider.